[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Quick Start has been moved.

Sheila Barthel Sheila.Barthel at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 13 06:47:51 PST 2009

Sorry for the inconvenience. We've reorganized and updated content on
the lustre.org, which caused that link to go dead.

The following Lustre quick start and installation resources are
available on lustre.org:

- Installation prerequisites and overview:
http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Use
- Lustre quick start cookbook:
https://www.sun.com/offers/details/820-7390.xml (sun.com registration
required)
- Lustre install from RPMs:
http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Installing_Lustre_from_Downloaded_RPMs
- Lustre install from source:
http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Building_and_Installing_Lustre_from_Source_Code

We'll get the README file updated to the proper links.

Sheila