[Lustre-discuss] Measure disk IO for Lustre client

Hendra Sumilo hsumilo08 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:37:43 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am new to Lustre. I recently run some experiment on the clusters machine
with lustre backbone and I want to measure the disk IO during the program
execution. The problem with using tools like iostat is it just measure the
read/write operation in the local disk. Is there any tools for lustre client
that I can measure the disk IO not just in my compute node but also to the
other machine, how much it is doing read/write operation to all other disk
during the execution time.

Thanks

Regards,
Hendra