[Lustre-discuss] replication in Lustre 2.0

Nathaniel Rutman Nathan.Rutman at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 7 15:54:59 PDT 2009

Replication means many things to many people, but this is the tool we
developed for lustre 2.0:
    lreplicate  is  designed  to  replicate  a  Lustre  filesystem  (source
       filesystem) to another target filesystem (any  filesystem  type)
effi-
       ciently  by using Lustre MDT changelogs.

The target fs is a normal, usable fs.