[Lustre-discuss] lustre patched client subdirectory mount

Piotr Wadas pwadas at dtpw.pl
Tue Oct 20 10:19:59 PDT 2009

-- Debian x86_32 / 2.6.27.23 / Lustre 1.8.1 (tcp0) / DRBD 8.3.4

Hello,
With NFS if I export "aa.bb.cc.dd:/" directory, I can mount e.g.
aa.bb.cc.dd:/var/log on client, seems it's impossible on lustre
patched client - so currently the only way is to mount lustre FS,
and do mount -o bind on client to achieve the same effect?

Regards,
DT

--
I use Sendmail for MTA, Debian Linux for OS, Windowmaker for WM, Rand
for philosophy, and The Last Buell for a ride. And I consider these best