[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Client network connection info.

Lundgren, Andrew Andrew.Lundgren at Level3.com
Tue Sep 8 14:48:58 PDT 2009

We have OSS machines that also have read only clients mounted.

My OSTs and clients mount and function correctly to one of my two MDS machines.  Only the OSTs will mount and connect to the MDS failover peer.  The clients won't mount.  There are timeouts logged.

I checked the IPs, so I am thinking that it is probably a network connectivity issue.  What does the client network wise that the OSTs do not?

Thank you!

--
Andrew