[Lustre-discuss] Meaning or function of file in ldiskfs mounted MDS/OST

Dam Thanh Tung tungdt at isds.vn
Wed Sep 30 00:58:25 PDT 2009

Hi everyone

We've had a serious problems with our lustre file system and i think it is
because of some wrong changing in CATALOGS file in MDS when we  mounted
device in our file system with ldiskfs type. ( I posted our problem in
detail in this mailing list few days ago but no one reply us )

 So, could any one please tell me exactly what the meaning or functions of
each file ( CATALOGS, CONFIGS....) in it is ?

Any help would be appreciated

Best regards