[Lustre-discuss] Windows Native Client? (was RE: Announce: Lustre 2.0 Beta1 is available!)

Tyler Hawes tyler at litpost.com
Thu Apr 15 16:37:01 PDT 2010

Great to hear!

A Windows-native client was one of the goals of version 2 if I recall. Is there any progress on that work or can you lend any insight on when it could now be expected? I've been anxiously waiting on the sidelines hoping to see something...

--
Tyler Hawes, CTO & Founder
Lit Post [ color | vfx | finish ]

7813 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046
www.litpost.com
323.874.4487

Message: 1