[Lustre-discuss] Local Northern California Lustre Users Group

D. Marc Stearman marc at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 4 10:06:51 PDT 2010

I think I was one of those suggesting the same thing.  I think a lunch
time meeting is fine for folks on the Peninsula, or in the South Bay,
but for those of us in the far East Bay it could take an hour to get
there.  I was thinking a monthly meeting sometime in the evening for
dinner/drinks would work well.

-Marc

----
D. Marc Stearman