[Lustre-discuss] Question on setting up fail-over

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Mon Aug 9 10:45:46 PDT 2010

My understanding of setting up fail-over is you need some control over
the power so with a script it can turn off a machine by cutting its
power? Is this correct? Is there a way to do fail-over without having
access to the pdu(power strips)?

Thanks
David

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!