[Lustre-discuss] ACLs?

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Tue Aug 17 04:50:13 PDT 2010

I just read the fine manual about ACL usage. It seems like this is a part of
the docs which have seen change, but some of it is not reflected in the ops
manual.

So, how do you enable ACL support? Is it only done one the MDS? Do you have to
do it while running mkfs.lustre or can it be done afterwards?

I'd really like not to have to rebuild my mdt.

/Andreas
--
Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing