[Lustre-discuss] LNET internal/external question

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Wed Aug 25 09:40:55 PDT 2010

OK our lustre system is up and running, but currently its hooked into
our internal network. How do we go about accessing it from the
external network(university).

Its the basic setup, two OSSs, and two MDS/MGS, all setup with
failover, all mount options are currently set using their internal
ips(192.168.x.x). When these machines are given a public ip, do I have
to change anything to allow access from external clients(ie not from
192.168.x.x space).

David

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!