[Lustre-discuss] Samba and file locking

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Mon Aug 30 09:07:33 PDT 2010

Well the samba server will be just for that, but we only have the
single filesystem '/lustre' So because of that I'm going to have to
put the flock option on all of the clients? this was my original
question.

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!