[Lustre-discuss] New lustre 1.8.5 over IB problem

Gary Molenkamp gary at sharcnet.ca
Tue Dec 14 07:57:46 PST 2010

Thanx Malcolm (and Colin) for the pointers.

I have the local filesystem up and running over the o2ib(ib0) network,
using a single failnode and only the o2ib(ib0) network.

As Kaizaad mentioned though, we are in a situation where we need access
to tcp over the ib device or abandon o2ib and run the local lfs as ipoib
as well.