[Lustre-discuss] Parallel fortran program bug.

Roy Dragseth roy.dragseth at uit.no
Thu Dec 23 05:37:22 PST 2010

We have an occasional problem with parallel fortran programs that open
files with status "old" or "unknown" returns errors on open.  This seems
to be a known problem according to this page (see the Known problems
section at the end).

http://www.hpsc.csiro.au/userguides/solar/localguide.php

They claim this is fixed in a new version of lustre, but I cannot find
any bugzilla entry on this.  Do anyone know in which version of lustre
this is fixed?  We are currently running v1.8.0.1 on the servers.  We
have a 40 line fortran program that reproduce this error consistently on
our current setup.

Regards,
r.