[Lustre-discuss] Another Infiniband Question

Erik Froese erik.froese at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 08:37:51 PST 2010

What kind of machine are you using? If it doesn't have a PCIe 2.0 bus
it won't be able to bring the card up to 40Gb.
I have SunFire x4200's with QDR and DDR cards in them (lustre routers
to DDR IB networks).
They are only able to bring the link up to 20Gb on the DDR card
because of the PCI bus limitations.
Erik