[Lustre-discuss] New to lustre, client connection question

Aaron Knister aaron.knister at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:00:18 PST 2010

Did you change modprobe.conf before or after you loaded the lustre modules? IIRC you need to reload the lustre modules to pick up any lnet networks changes in the modprobe.conf file. I think there's a way to change it on the fly but I'm not sure how to do it.

To see which NIDS are currently configured on a given machine you can run an "lctl list_nids".