[Lustre-discuss] What HA Software to use with Lustre

Atul Vidwansa Atul.Vidwansa at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 14 16:13:44 PST 2010

Hi Jagga,

Linux HA (heartbeat) is known to work quite well with Lustre. Check
Lustre manual for details. Also, pacemaker is overtaking heartbeat and
you may not find old rpms. Alternatively, you can download heartbeat
packages from
http://dlc.sun.com/linux_hpc/yum/sunhpc/2.0.1/rhel/base/x86_64/SunHPC/

Cheers,
-Atul