[Lustre-discuss] LMT (lustre 1.8.1)

vaibhav pol vaibhav4947 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:08:51 PST 2010

Dear all ,
          I setup lustre 1.8.1 on clustre and now I am trying to install
lmt-2.6.2 . When I am trying to install  lmt-agent and lmt-server  rpm it
require  cerebro version greter than 1.3 beacuse of that i compile cerebro
1.9 and installed . But i am not able to understand how it going to use
lustre metrics because lmt-server-agent install lustre metric which i copied
to cerebro default metric location.
but it not able to identify it .I use cerebro-stat -l command to check
whether it list it or not . It not listing the the lustre metric . then  i
tried to
Register it to cerebrod using cerebro-admin command but it fails syaing that
cerebro_metric_controller not found.
can anybody using LMT/cerebro  . I require help to configure LMT

thanks and regards
vabhi