[Lustre-discuss] Filesystem monitoring in Heartbeat

Atul Vidwansa Atul.Vidwansa at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 21 16:15:47 PST 2010

Hi Jagga,

You can simply mount your MDT and OST with options "errors=panic". In
case of fibre disconnection, Lustre OSS/MDS will get IO errors and panic
the node so that other node can take over.

With this option, your /etc/ha.d/haresources file would look like:

mds1 LVM::homevg
Filesystem::/dev/homevg/home::/mnt/home::lustre::errors=panic

Cheers,
_Atul