[Lustre-discuss] /etc/init.d/openibd hanging system shutdown

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:56:12 PST 2010

Did some more digging around and the mlx4_ib module is not unloading:

..snip..
+ '[' '!' -z 'ERROR: Removing '\''mlx4_ib'\'': Device or resource busy' ']'
..snip..

# rmmod mlx4_ib
ERROR: Removing 'mlx4_ib': Device or resource busy

#lctl net down
LNET busy

How can I shutdown lctl network?  I do not have any lustre fs's mounted on
my client anymore.

Thanks,
-J