[Lustre-discuss] QDR Questions

Frank Leers Frank.Leers at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 27 07:35:37 PST 2010

On Jan 27, 2010, at 6:54 AM, Roger Spellman wrote:

> I understand that some people are using QDR right now.  If you are, could you please share your experiences with QDR.  What HCA, what kinds of problems, etc.

Yes, there are quite a few sites which have implemented a QDR IB fabric around the world.  The majority (in my experience) are using Mellanox ConnectX-based HCA's.  My direct experience has been with Sun-OEM'd product.

> Has anyone tried IB bonding with QDR?

I do know of ib-bonding being used on QDR, yes.  Are your inquiries relative to lustre, or IB in general?

-frank