[Lustre-discuss] files missing after writeconf

David Gucker dgucker at choopa.com
Sat Jul 10 08:33:59 PDT 2010

Thanks all.  The data was not mission critical so I decided to give up
on it.  I believe the source of the problem
was a replication issue with the underlying systems that control the
MDT.  I'll be focusing on backup policy and
procedures from here out as the data does become mission critical.
Nevertheless, it would be nice to see those
recovery procedures and tools published.

tyvm,
Dave