[Lustre-discuss] zero-length orphan objid

Derek Yarnell derek at umiacs.umd.edu
Tue Jul 20 07:32:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

So we have been doing some lfscks to make sure after a LBUG the other day we have all our data intact.  So we have finally got all MDT/MGT and OSTs all normal e2fscks clean.  We started the process of doing the lfsck by gathering the mdsdb and ostdbs.  Now the output looks all clean except for these 'zero-length orphan objid' errors, which by the manual seems to state that -l will clear.  However it doesn't, is my only recourse a -d ?

Thanks,
derek

Derek Yarnell
UNIX Systems Administrator