[Lustre-discuss] Lustre::LFS + Lustre::Info (inc. lustre-info.pl) available on the CPAN

Andreas Dilger andreas.dilger at oracle.com
Thu Jul 29 09:33:30 PDT 2010

On 2010-07-29, at 09:08, Frederik Ferner wrote:
> Note the 'Use of uninitialized value in division...' errors. Looking at
> the code it seems the value for 'setattr' is missing from the stats file
> for some of our OSTs. Looking at the stats file, indeed the setattr line
> is missing for some OSTs.
>
> Has anyone seen this before? What could have caused this?

The statistics code for OBD devices is generic.  For operations that have never been done on a particular target there is no stats value printed.  Otherwise, the "stats" file would be 60 lines long and mostly be filled with counters that are all "0".

Lustre Technical Lead
Oracle Corporation Canada Inc.