[Lustre-discuss] CentOS 5.4 (Rocks 5.3) and Lustre 1.8.2 Options

Finn Andersen xiphias256 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:56:12 PDT 2010

I have done that. And I can see from the boot that it tries to mount
my /scratch after the Infiniband interface is up. But still I'm unable
to mount /scratch during boot. This leads me to think that there is
something wrong with the loading of the modules.
I also tried the start/stop script for here:
http://blog.thaigrid.net/2007/07/using-lustre-as-home-spaces-for-rocks.html
This works great from the command line, but doesn't work when I add it
to chkconfig. (I guess it will conflict with netfs etc)

my /etc/modprobe.conf looks like this
options networks=o2ib0(ib0)

How do I get the system to do "modprobe lustre" upon boot?
Can't find anything about this in the Lustre manual.

My system is running Rocks 5.3 (CentOS 5.4).

-Finn Andersen