[Lustre-discuss] about the top500 list

Peter Jones peter.x.jones at oracle.com
Fri Jun 11 06:06:39 PDT 2010

Thanks Jeff.  I have been focusing on Lustre Y\N for my purposes, and am
down to 6 sites that I am not sure what they run, but it is not Lustre,
and 8 sites that I do not know for certain but suspect it is Lustre. I
agree with your numbers on CXFS, PanFS and GPFS. My total presently
stands at 59/100 sites running Lustre.