[Lustre-discuss] lnet infiniband config

Thomas Roth t.roth at gsi.de
Thu Jun 24 02:17:02 PDT 2010

Hi Adam, Erik,

I have varied that already:  "--mgsnode=IB" or "--mgsnode=IB
--failnode=tcp" etc. in the config of the MDT.
But I don't go as far as mounting either MGS or MDT.

I'm just loading lnet and then use 'lctl' to start the network:
"lctl network up"
"lctl list_nids"

Whatever I put in modprobe.conf, I get the answer
"192.168.0.1 at tcp"

Regards,
Thomas