[Lustre-discuss] ll_recover_lost_found_objs in Lustre 1.6.x?

Adesanya, Adeyemi yemi at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 2 11:24:18 PST 2010

Hi.

We are trying to recover from a corrupt Lustre 1.6.5 OST. The primary superblock became corrupt so we ran "e2fsck -b <backup superblock> -B <blocksize>" (using e2fsprogs-1.40.7).

We are now able to mount the OST using 'mount -t ldiskfs'. However, it appears that all of the files have been moved into 'lost+found' with inode numbers as names. The manual describes the 'll_recover_lost_found_objs' command which sounds like it will restore the directory structure. Is this utility available for 1.6.5? Where can I find it?

-------
Yemi