[Lustre-discuss] How builds will be numbered in future Lustre releases

melanie gao Melanie.Gao at Sun.COM
Sun Mar 7 16:46:49 PST 2010

hi Christopher,

Yes, we're updating lustre-version.ac - you can follow the progress
under bug #22234.

I think we should be able to accommodate your request to add the
additional field you mentioned.  Could I ask you to file a bug for this
and cc: me?

As for replacing the timestamp with "git describe", I think that's a
worthwhile discussion.  Does anyone on this list see any reason we
shouldn't do this?

kind regards,
melanie