[Lustre-discuss] mkfs.lustre fails (Cannot allocate memory)

syed haider syed.haider at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:10:59 PST 2010

I looked for lustre 1.6.7 online and was redirected to Oracles page and this
is what I get:

The version of the product you requested is no longer available.

Visit the Sun Download Center <http://www.sun.com/downloads> to see a full
list of products that are currently available.

If you require further assistance, report the product name and referring URL
to Customer Service <https://www.sun.com/secure/contact/feedback/sdlc.jsp>.

Thank you.

Is there any other repo where I can get it from? This is quite urgent and
any help is appreciated, Thanks!