[Lustre-discuss] Trouble compiling lustre sources

Rosie Krupski Rosie.Krupski at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 11 11:01:02 PST 2010

Hi All,  I think I accidentally hit the wrong button on this so I'm
forwarding to the list.

Lawrence,  You may want to consider, if you haven't already, signing up
for the list so that your emails are automatically approved.

To:
Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams at sun.com>
CC:
lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org

I was attempting to create lustre client rpms against a i686 EL5u4 box.

(2.6.18-164.11.1.el5PAE #1 SMP Wed Jan 6 13:43:57 EST 2010 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux)

I see that this kernel is not yet officially supported. So I was stumped.

I have since abandoned this attempt and looking to down-rev to EL5u3.

~Lawrence

Nicolas Williams wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 05:22:06PM -0500, Lawrence Sorrillo wrote:
>> Does anyone monitor this list?
>
> Yes, we do.  How can we help?
>
> Nico

Re: [Lustre-discuss] Trouble compiling lustre sources.eml

Subject:
confirm a5ddb5f288846b6e4fd73673593d2cadd3b2959c
From:
lustre-discuss-request at lists.lustre.org

of the body of the reply.