[Lustre-discuss] configure --with-o2ib

Fourie Joubert fourie.joubert at up.ac.za
Mon May 3 00:00:39 PDT 2010

Hi Folks

Could someone provide clarification regarding where the --with-o2ib=
option should be pointing to?

I can't seem to satisfy it using OFED-1.5.1 built from source...

I am running Scientific Linux 5.4.

I've tried to use the provided Lustre 1.8.1 kernel and QLogic's
OFED-1.4.2 stack but keep getting:

mount.lustre: mount 192.168.0.8 at o2ib0:/ost1 at /mnt/ost1 failed: Cannot
send after transport endpoint shutdown. Adjusting the time-outs does not
seem to help...

Kindest regards!

Fourie

--