[Lustre-discuss] Lustre and Automount

Brian J. Murrell Brian.Murrell at Oracle.COM
Thu May 27 11:26:43 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 13:24 -0500, David Noriega wrote:
> We are pre-Lustre right now and have some questions. Currently our
> cluster uses LDAP+automount to mount user's home directories from our
> file server.  Once we go Lustre, is there any sort of modification to
> LDAP or automount(besides the installation of the Lustre client
> programs) needed?

There {i|wa}s a known issue with Lustre and automount discussed on this
list previously.  I don't know if it ever got fixed or if there was a
bug filed on it.  I suspect there was.  You could search the list
archives and/or bugzilla for details.

b.