[Lustre-discuss] questions about an OST content

Bob Ball ball at umich.edu
Wed Nov 10 11:15:41 PST 2010

If this helps, the console shows this stuff at the kernel panic, leaving
out most of the addresses and offsets for this "retyping"

bob

:ptlrpc:ldlm_handle_enqueue
:mds:mds_handle
:lnet:lnet_match_blocked_msg
:ptlrpc:lustre_msg_get_conn_cnt
:ptlrpc:ptlrpc_server_handle_request
__activate_task
try_to_wake_up
lock_timer_base
__mod_timer
:ptlrpc:ptlrpc_main
default_wake_function
audit_syscall_exit
child_rip
:ptlrpc:ptlrpc_main
child_rip

Code: 41 8b 14 d3 89 54 24 54 31 d2 29 c5 89 6c 24 58 0f 84 bf 00
RIP [<ffffffff88c644ef>] :ldiskfs:do_split
  RSP <ffff810422ae53b0>
CR2: ffff810acc143e38
<0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception