[Lustre-discuss] Patchless kernel support?

Bernd Schubert bs_lists at aakef.fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 25 07:30:43 PST 2010

Hello Alexey,

no, I didn't forget about that. But ldiskfs is often still rather easy
compared to the other generic Lustre patches required for new kernels. I also
have to admit, that I'm not particulary happy about the recent number of ext4-
ldiskfs patches Lustre has. But yes, I can understand the pain to get patches
upstream. And even while I'm leaving right now and will work on another
filesystem, I still plan to help to submit MMP upstream.

Cheers,
Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert