[Lustre-discuss] Help

Andreas Dilger andreas.dilger at oracle.com
Mon Nov 29 15:09:02 PST 2010

On 2010-11-29, at 13:10, Pankaj Dorlikar wrote:
> we have lustre client intalled is 1.6.6 on node. It got crashed generating vmcore file. OS is RHEL 5.2. Some part of vmcore logs.

There were a couple of bugs fixed in the client related to core dumps.  However, they are so long ago I don't have any idea what the bug numbers were.  You could look in the lustre/ChangeLog file and/or search this up in bugzilla to find which Lustre version they were fixed in, but your best bet is simply to upgrade to a newer version of Lustre.

Lustre Technical Lead
Oracle Corporation Canada Inc.