[Lustre-discuss] NFS export

Bernd Schubert bs_lists at aakef.fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 18 02:48:22 PDT 2010

Do *NOT* use 1.8.0 please, that is really old. You can easily install an
updated kernel and Lustre version on centos 5.2. So you may install upstream
Oracle 1.8.4 (downloads.lustre.org).
We also have patched 1.8.3-ddn3.3 with latest RedHat security patches (and
patches for Lustre):

http://eu.ddn.com:8080/lustre/lustre/1.8.3/ddn3.3/

(1.8.4-ddnX is in testing).

Cheers,