[Lustre-discuss] Maximum MDT Size

Roger Spellman Roger.Spellman at terascala.com
Mon Oct 18 14:32:53 PDT 2010

Sorry, I meant max MDT size (I changed the subject).

I guess that my questions are:
1.  What is the maximum number of files I can get on an MDT with
ldiskfs?
2.  What parameters need to be modified to achieve this?
3.  What is the maximum number of files I can get on an MDT with ZFS?
4.  What parameters need to be modified to achieve this?