[Lustre-discuss] Seek help:"configure: error: type lustre_fid is missing (needed for Lustre-HSM purpose)"

xiaoxiaomuyu2008 xiaoxiaomuyu2008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:32:23 PDT 2010

Mr or Ms:

       Hello!  When I compiled the source of the robinhood2.2.0 a error  occured, which is "configure: error: type lustre_fid is missing (needed for Lustre-HSM purpose) ". I did my
 best ,but can't solve it.

      My compiling environment as follow:

           Operating system:CentOS5.4
           Lustre 1.8.3
           Robinhood2.2.0

       Please tell me the reason and how to solve it. Thanks very much.

                                                                                                 2010-9-3
                                                                                                 qiuyu guo