[Lustre-discuss] Clustered Metadata Server source/binaries

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Thu Apr 28 08:58:49 PDT 2011

On 2011-04-25, at 5:31 PM, vilobh meshram <meshram.vilobh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to learn more about Clustered Metadata Server . Can some one please point me to the Clustered Metadata Server source / binaries ?

There aren't separate sources for CMD. This code is part of the 2.x tree (master branch in git).  Important modules are LMV on client (metadata equivalent of LOV) and CMM on server.

There are several presentations and a lot of design docs on wiki.lustre.org about CMD. Also look in the lustre-doc CVS module from cvs.lustre.org.