[Lustre-discuss] Where to download Lustre from since 01 Aug?

Ray Muno muno at aem.umn.edu
Mon Aug 8 08:01:10 PDT 2011

On 08/05/2011 05:20 PM, Anthony David wrote:
> On 08/05/2011 11:31 PM, Ray Muno wrote:
>> I see a previous post regarding this.
>>
>> Since Oracle decommissioned the Sun Download Center, all links for
>> downloading Lustre appear to go in circles, always bringing you back to
>> a page that has no path to anything Lustre related.
>>
>> Does anyone have any insights as to where Oracle buried it?
>
> I too went around in circles following the "Lustre download link".
>
> Anyone with a "My Oracle Support" account can download zipped bundles of
> RPMs from the "Patches and Updates" section.

I had gone that route.  At first attempt, I could not even locate it.
Since you mentioned it was available on the "My Oracle Support" site. I
tried again.   I did manage to locate the RPM's for various
distributions.  Once selected, I am told I do not have sufficient
privileges to download.   I guess the "Anyone with a "My Oracle Support"
account does not apply.

--

  Ray Muno
  University of Minnesota