[Lustre-discuss] Where to download Lustre from since 01 Aug?

Aaron Everett aeverett at forteds.com
Mon Aug 8 08:11:31 PDT 2011

Thanks Richard!

Using the 1.8.6 CentOS 5 instructions I was able to successfully use git,
configure, make rpms for what I needed. The "Provision Machine" instructions
were followed exactly, and since I only needed client rpms, I skipped to the
"Configure and Build Lustre" section, which produced the rpm's I needed.

Installing the RPM's was smooth, and after install Lustre mounted.

One oddity, there is no /etc/modprobe.conf file to enter lnet options in,
however everything seems to be mounting without error.

Aaron