[Lustre-discuss] Removing pool information due to lsfck on 1.8.5

Buday, Tomas tomas.buday at hp.com
Thu Aug 18 03:44:32 PDT 2011

All,

we're running 1.8.5, cannot upgrade due to very limited downtime windows. We experienced errors caused FS inconsistencies, which lead us to carry out a FS check, however we're unable to do so because of a bug related to extended attributes (pool attributes).

Now what is the preferred way of dealing with the situation? What is the preferred way of identifying and removing pool information from files and directories?

Is this bug solved in 1.8.6 by Whamcloud?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Tomas Buday