[Lustre-discuss] repquota of groups for lustre

Damian Montaldo damianmontaldo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:36:39 PST 2011

Hi, I found a thread with a remote quota tool[1] but I need quota
reports of groups.
Looking at the man page it seems to lack off support or maybe some code ;-)

My first approach was to code a parser using the /etc/passwd
And then, I took a look inside the code to add a more decent solution
(thanks GPL)

So, I want to know if someome, maybe Jim? is working on this or I
could try to look a the structure filled by getpwuid[2] already used
in repquota.c

Regards.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org/msg05366.html
(thanks Jim Garlick!)