[Lustre-discuss] SNS Status

Kevin Van Maren KVanMaren at fusionio.com
Wed Dec 7 10:35:25 PST 2011

non-existant

On Dec 7, 2011, at 5:55 AM, Yuri wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Could someone please tell me what's the current status of SNS (in particular RAID-1)?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> <ATT00001..txt>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, its contents and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient, and may contain information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original e-mail message and any attachments (and any copies that may have been made) from your system or otherwise. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.