[Lustre-discuss] Compiling Lustre 2 on SLES10

Kevin Van Maren kevin.van.maren at oracle.com
Mon Feb 21 12:44:00 PST 2011

Yes, that is what Oracle had announced in the roadmap.

SLES servers are still supported on Lustre 1.8.x, but Oracle announced
plans to not support them with Lustre 2.x.  Given the similarities
between the RHEL6 and SLES11 kernels, I am sure someone could bring SLES
support back when RHEL6 is supported, if enough people were willing to
pay for it.

Kevin