[Lustre-discuss] LUG 2011 CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

ssimms at indiana.edu ssimms at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:55:00 PST 2011

LUG 2011 CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

Whether a Lustre user or administrator, seize the opportunity to share your
experience and knowledge with colleagues and submit an abstract for LUG 2011.

Below is a non-comprehensive list of topics that we would love to see covered
by participant presentations. Even if your work does not fit into one of these
categories we strongly encourage you to submit an abstract.

*) Experiences with Lustre
*) Lustre LNET layer
*) Backend file systems (e.g., ldiskfs, btrfs, zfs)
*) Metadata performance and scaling
*) Lustre WAN experiences
*) Lustre monitoring and administrative tools
*) Lustre testing, benchmarking, and tuning
*) Lustre log analysis
*) Lustre and HSM

To submit a presentation proposal, please send:

Author/presenter name(s)
Presentation title Topic category (if applicable)
Organization name
Abstract (300 words or less)

to lug-submissions at ornl.gov

Deadline for submissions is February 14, 2011.

Presentations should be tailored for approximately 25 minutes with a five
minute Question and Answer period following.  If you would like more time,
please include this request with your abstract.

This year's committee will evaluate all abstracts and make selections based on
topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the
selection process. A detailed program of presentations and events will be
provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in
the presentation room.  All presenters must register for the conference.
Registration is now open at:

https://www.ornl.gov/ccsd_registrations/lug2011/

We sincerely hope that you will contribute to this year's LUG.

See you in Orlando!