[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Issue

Brian J. Murrell brian at whamcloud.com
Mon Jan 31 10:55:55 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 16:22 +0500, Nauman Yousuf wrote:
> hi

Hi,

> what thiserror means

Same as I told you last time.  (a) it's difficult to gather context
without timestamps and (b) lacking any further information it looks like
your storage target is overloaded.

Again, I would posit that this is likely because your storage target is
rebuilding and you are expecting the same kind of performance in that
degraded state that you get when the mirror is a non-degraded state.

You need to tune your cluster to operate within the performance
parameters of degraded storage targets.  The manual covers this kind of
tuning.

b.