[Lustre-discuss] inode tuning on shared mdt/mgs

Aaron Everett aeverett at forteds.com
Tue Jul 5 11:16:10 PDT 2011

Thank you both for the explanation. I have spent the morning populating our
Lustre file system with test data, and monitoring the inode usage. Having
reformatted with --mkfsoptions="-i 1536" I'm seeing roughly 8M IUsed for
every 1M IFree decrease. If the ratio holds, this will meet my needs.

Aaron

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Kevin Van Maren <kevin.van.maren at oracle.com