[Lustre-discuss] lustre quota

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 13 05:19:47 PDT 2011

Hi Ashok,

Did you enaled quota on your filesystem?
lfs quotacheck -ug /filesystem
It is best pratcice to run quotacheck on a quiescent filesystem.

If you have enabled your quota and you still can not see quota info it is
possible that one of the OSTs is deactivated. To check if that is the case,
run lfs df command on the lustre client and inspect the output for any
missing OSTs.

Best regards,

Wojciech